Are you an active home cook? A professional chef maybe? Well, how about an amateur mixologist with a knack for throwing awesome parties? One unmissable ingredient used by all three is whipped cream. Even if you don’t belong to any of these categories, just an average whipped cream fan, then this article will teach you a thing or two. At Nangs Delivery Sydney, your search for instant whipped cream ends now as we present you with some innovative and aesthetically appealing products such as our cream chargers. Before we introduce you to our impressive product range, let’s see how these cream chargers or nangs have been convenience personified.
How have nangs brought convenience to the kitchen?
Earlier, when people craved whipped cream, they prepared it themselves. Now, manual preparation of whipped cream was fun, no doubt about that, but you have to admit it takes too much time to prepare. It’s simply not efficient, a backbreaking chore indeed for those wanting to whip up a good dish at home. Another problem was the consistency of the whipped cream. It isn’t as smooth and flowy as we see today. The innovation of the cream gas canister changed it all! Ever since people got access to nangs, those small canisters filled with nitrous oxide gas, the perception of whipped cream changed completely.
The same dishes and drinks that used to take hours to make and serve can now be served in minutes, some even in seconds! You can make the soufflé at home and serve it with a dollop of whipped cream. You can prepare a difficult-to-pronounce French drink and serve it with a dash of whipped cream. All this with the instant convenience of nangs delivery! You can get these canisters delivered to your home within half an hour and use them to your heart’s content.
The exquisite variety of cream gas canisters
We have seen the benefits of instant whipped cream at our disposal so far. Now let’s look at some specific products and the amazing variety they offer. Here are some popular whipped cream chargers available at Nangs Delivery Sydney:
- SkyWhip Pro Max Cream Chargers
This is one of the biggest canisters available on our platform. It contains a massive 580 g of pure quality food grade NO2 gas. It comes with a pressure nozzle to regulate the flow of gas and the texture of the whipped cream. You can prepare whipped cream by pouring milk into the dispenser and mixing it with the SkyWhip product. Then regulate the pressure nozzle to churn out a smooth stream of whipped cream.
- Ignite Max Cream Chargers
The Ignite Max Cream Chargers product is a big cylinder, holding 3.3 L of food-grade nitrous oxide. It is not meant for medical use and it’s not recyclable. It is meant to be disposed of at a nearby iron dump after a single use.
- SupremeWhip Cream Chargers
This cream gas canister comes in a 50 pack box. Each canister is coated with a layer of zinc chrome, meant to ward off the effect of kitchen moisture. The canister contains 8.2 g of nitrous oxide. It helps in the quick infusion of flavours and can be used in multiple food items such as rosemary chicken.
Explore the flavoured cream chargers
What’s life without some flavour? While whipped cream in its original form is quite delicious it would be even better with the distinct touch of our favourite fruit. The whipped cream chargers dispensing flavoured cream of mango, pineapple, and blueberry are simply perfect! Here are some delicious flavour cream chargers available with us:
- Silver Blue Bulbs Original Flavour Cream Chargers
- Strawberry Cream Chargers
- Mango Cream Chargers
- Blueberry Cream Chargers
- Pineapple Cream Chargers
Classic dishes you can prepare with nangs
Here are some classic dishes that feature whipped cream:
- Desserts – Whipped cream is often served as a topping on desserts like pie (especially pumpkin or chocolate pie). They are also served with ice cream sundaes, cakes, waffles, puddings, and fruit desserts. Sweetened with sugar and vanilla, they decoratively garnish a dessert.
- Hot chocolate – Topping a mug of hot cocoa with lightly sweetened whipped cream is a delicious treat. The cream melts a bit into the drink and adds a lovely texture and richness.
- Coffee drinks – Whipped cream pairs well with coffee drinks too, like mochas or a simple coffee topped with whipped cream for a comforting indulgence. Or make coffee whipped cream by infusing heavy cream with coffee before whipping.
- Pancakes or waffles – Topping your short stack of pancakes or crisp waffles with a big dollop of fresh whipped cream takes breakfast to another level. You can also fold whipped cream gently into homemade batter.
- Milkshakes and floats – For an extra thick and creamy shake or ice cream float, finish it by topping with a generous amount of whipped cream and serve with a spoon and straw.
- Baked Alaska – This impressive vintage dessert features layers of ice cream and airy meringue which are then briefly browned before serving. The meringue helps insulate the ice cream from melting when baked.
So in both sweet and savoury applications, whipped cream is used to lend a pleasantly light and pillowy creaminess.
Innovative culinary treats to try with nangs
Chefs today are using whipped cream in creative new ways beyond just topping desserts. Here are some innovative culinary uses for whipped cream:
- Whipped cream “clouds” – Some pastry chefs have experimented with making a light, airy whipped cream mousse and piping it or layering it to emulate clouds. These light-as-air creations are otherworldly and fun to style.
- Savoury whipped cream – Flavoured with herbs, citrus, horseradish, or other seasonings, savoury whipped cream can provide a nice contrast or accent for dishes like soups, pasta, or shellfish.
- Foam or airs – Using various stabilising hydrocolloids, some chefs have turned whipped cream into foams and airs to provide an ethereal creaminess and texture contrast to all kinds of dishes from appetisers to desserts.
- Injection or filling – Whipped cream with stabilisers mixed in can be injected into pastries, cakes or macarons to fill them with a light creaminess rather than traditional buttercream or pastry cream.
- Frosting & icing – Similarly, stabilised whipped cream can provide a fluffy alternative to regular frosting or icing that needs no butter or cream cheese. It cuts the richness.
- Meringue replacement – The light and airy texture makes stabilised whipped cream an interesting substitute when making desserts that call for meringue.
- New dessert formats – Some restaurants have experimented with new dessert concepts featuring whipped cream, like hot or cold soufflés, verrines, and petit gateaux centred around light and airy whipped cream textures.
The possibilities are endless for innovating with whipped cream in the skilled hands of creative chefs!
If you, like us, are fond of whipped cream and regularly search for ‘nangs near me’ you are in luck. Nangs Delivery Sydney brings you some of the most mouth-watering flavours of whipped cream dispensers. Whether you want the perfect flowy, wavy original whipped cream flavour or fruit-flavoured whipped cream such as strawberry, blueberry, and mango, we have it all. These canisters are meant to last for a long time as they come with multiple refill portions. So, bring home the party tonight and serve the desserts and drinks of your choice with a whipped cream signature on top.